On a daily basis we receive calls from property investors who are unhappy with their current agent but they are bullied into staying. In the past week we have had 4 property investors contact us and engage our services as a result of being unhappy with their current agent.
Reasons vary but include:
- Lack of routine inspections
- Poor communication
- Insufficient knowledge of property law and how to handle situations
- Expired lease agreements
- Tenants leaving as a result of expired leases
- Rent arrears
- Arranging repairs without consent
One of the biggest myths surrounding leaving your current agent is that you have to wait until your tenant’s lease has expired. If your property manager is telling you that you can’t leave, chances are you are being lied to.
If you are unhappy with your current agent, why stay? The sooner you give your notice, the sooner you can receive the service that you deserve.
You may be thinking that change is too hard or too scary but it’s easier than you think.
- Contact our agency on 0439 140 080 or at [email protected]
- Sign a termination letter and a management agreement
- Your job is done and now ours begins. It really is that easy. No hassle, no arguments.
Let us make your life easier. Property investment should be headache free.