Find a Property
Looking for a rental property can be exhausting. Especially when you find the property of your dreams, only to call the agent and find out that it’s already gone. At Welcome Home Rentals, we update our website daily. You can find a full list of our available properties here
Booking an Inspection
When you find a property that you like, you need to book an inspection to view. To make this as easy as possible, we have lots of options:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 07 5481 5185 (during office hours – 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
- Facebook: Message us here
Applying without inspecting
To ensure that you have chosen a property that will suit all of your requirements, we ask that you inspect the property in person PRIOR to applying. In the instance that this is impossible (if you are relocating from overseas for eg), please send somebody on your behalf. Until you, or your representative, have inspected the property, we will be unable to process your application.
How to Apply
For your convenience, our agency accepts online applications through 1Form. Simply view our property at realestate.com, find the property you wish to apply for and click Apply Online.
Alternatively, our rental application forms can be downloaded and printed here or you can pick up a hard copy when you come to inspect the property.
Everybody over the age of 18 must complete an application form. Please ensure you spend the necessary time to complete your application properly. Failure to complete and sign all necessary sections will result in longer processing time which could mean that you miss out on your ideal property.
100 points of ID Each applicant must provide 100 points of ID. 100 points can be made up of:
- Last 4 Rent Receipts 20
- Birth Certificate 10
- Drivers’ License 30
- Pension / Health Care 15
- 18+ Card / Photo ID 30
- Utility Bill 15
- Passport 30
- Payslips 15
- Tenant Ledger 20
- Car Rego Papers 15
Processing Your Application
When processing your rental application, we will:
- Check your paperwork to ensure all details have been completed
- Check that 100 points of ID have been provided and that details match
- Conduct a 30% income test to ensure you can afford the property. To do this we take your combined income and multiply by 30%. The figure must not exceed the weekly rent. For example, if the combined income for the applicants is $900 per week, you can apply for properties up to $270 per week.
- Contact your employer to confirm details and/or check Centrelink statements
- Complete a TICA check – see tica.com.au for more details
- Contact your past and present agent / landlord and check references
- Contact your personal referees and check references
All information is provided to the owner of the property you have applied for so that they can make an informed decision.
Time to Process Your Application
Please allow 3 business days for us to process your application. We ask that you do not call continually to check on the progress as this will only cause delays. We will contact you via email or phone to advise of the outcome for your property regardless of whether you are approved or not.